HBH is a 30+ person law firm specializing exclusively in Trust and Estate Law in Orinda, CA. The Daily Journal has recognized HBH as one of California’s top 20 boutique law firms. It is searching for an outstanding Associate to join our litigation team.
- You are admitted to practice by the State Bar of California.
- You have 2-5 experience as a litigator (experience in a trust and estate practice is desirable)
- You are familiar with California Code of Civil Procedure, Civil Code, Evidence Code, and Probate Code. You can quickly identify the sections relevant to a client’s issues and are readily able to analyze those statutes and the related rules, cases, and secondary authority.
- You have outstanding writing skills.
- Exposure to challenging, complex trust and estate litigation matters.
- Learn from our expert attorneys that have many decades of experience in all aspects of trust and estate law.
- Build your skills alongside a tenured and accomplished team that wants to see you grow and thrive at our firm.
- Substantial responsibility, flexibility, and independence to drive forward your cases.
- Our firm exclusively focuses on trust & estate law and is the ideal environment to hone your skills in this area.
HBH Law is seeking a long-term addition to its team who will have an essential role in our continued growth and success. Please send a resume to Kristy Donohoue at [email protected] to be considered for this role.