Women Lawyers of Alameda County – A Voice for Women in the Law
Our mission is to promote the interests of women, including but not limited to women lawyers, women judges, and women law students, and in this regard, to:
- Seek out information concerning current problems faced by women generally, and by women lawyers and judges in particular, encourage discussion; and develop solutions;
- Provide a forum for social contact and business networking by and among women lawyers and judges;
- Encourage professionalism, mutual respect and courtesy towards and among women in the legal profession;
- Further equal opportunity for all women, including but not limited to women in the legal profession; and
- Affiliate or associate with other groups or organizations that may also advance the purposes of this Association.